For our client we are searching for a new Sales Agent who would be dedicated for UK‘s market.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Firstly, it is important to response fast on customer enquiries and requests. But not only that.
- You should build on the customer share with other products and services, follow up on quotes, be confident to set up and drive online meetings.
- Identify parts, create up selling opportunities and be confident to interact with regional sales team members in UK to ensure fast delivery of quotes and information.
- The over all aim of the role is to provide supporting proposals for customers, up selling from base enquiries, and to work proactively targeting new and repeat business from historic customers and new enquiries.
Will you be happy and successful in the role?
- This role could be great opportunity for
- an experienced, commercially aware person with an understanding of engineering products and the markets that these products are supplied to,
- but also, for a junior, highly motivated candidate who is willing to work hard and learn everything needed. Our client can offer training and support to ensure the right person is successful in the mission.
- Very good level of English is required. Most of the communication will be via email, but also to have a conversation with UK customers with their specific accent should not be an issue for you.
- You should be able to spot trends and look for opportunities allied to these trends and open these using online tools such as LinkedIn.
What can our client offer?
- An annual financial bonus
- Salary increase every year
- Flexible working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK
- MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- A lots of training opportunities
- Modern offices with a relax zone and a big terrace on 20th floor so you will have a perfect view of the whole city
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com