Software Developer Responsible for the design, implementation, testing and deployment of software solutions to the global GM Business
• Either in collaboration with BA or working individually, discuss requirements with end users, documenting requirements accordingly
• With reference to modern best practice and design patterns, devise appropriate solution designs
• Code solutions to modern agile engineering best practice
• Testing. Devise appropriate test plans and execute to ensure correct behavior
• Deployment/release. Working with Production Services Organisation devise software release/deployment plans
• 2nd Line Production Support. Provide 2nd line support for production/live applications – respond to queries, troubleshoot live issues
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
• Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• CI/CD Tools – Git, JIRA, Jenkins or similar
• Familiarity with an Agile development processes – iterative with incremental delivery
• Ability to communicate clearly – both written and verbal with technical & nontechnical stakeholders
• Delivery/Value Focused. Self-driven, with a focus on positive business outcomes
• Ability to manage changing priorities and emerging problem statements
• Collaborative. Ability to work well as part of a team. Keeping frequent, open communications with colleagues, working collaboratively to achieve mutual objectives/outcomes