The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with one of our clients.
They are building its first R&D site outside of North America in Prague, Czech Republic.
The goal is to build a world-class engineering capability to support our rapidly expanding customer base, and to expand our client’s capacity to leverage local and regional talent pools.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE...
- Working on designing tests / testing during the full lifecycle of application development
- Designing, developing and maintaining test sets and strategies to various products
- Collaborating with peers and stake-holders to identify requirements and take solutions from initial test design to full testing suite
- Working with Support and Escalation teams to help reproduce and root cause customer issues Identifying, analyzing, and documenting any defects discovered during testing.
- Continuously looking for test gaps, performing root cause analysis & close loop on customer found defects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 5+ years of software system testing experience, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of System testing using end-to-end Automation
- Experience in qualifying enterprise products in cloud and container platforms (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Hands on automation in Python or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with VMware/Disaster recovery/Data protection.
- Ability to independently deploy and maintain test environments.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural curiosity with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.