A company specializing in information technology services and consulting is seeking Procurement Category Manager, to collaborate with external clients to develop and execute sourcing strategies related to Travel and Fleet area of spend. You will work with Fortune 500 clients to support each company’s business goals while achieving optimal pricing, quality and service levels. You will have substantial involvement in supporting sales and solution design and in helping procurement organizations expand their involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas.
What will you get in return?
- Amazing monthly salary (104-114k CZK gross based experience)
- Meal allowance
- 25 days of vacation + sick days
- Life or pension insurance
- Referral bonus
- Language academy
- Employee discounts
- Teambuilding and more
What will be your responsibility?
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts, support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Develop strategic category plans that identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in spending across a wide array of leading companies
- Lead strategic sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Develop client category structure for monitoring, tracking, and governance around spend and function performance to ensure stated contract benefits are realized and costs are transparent
Do you have what we are seeking?
- 10 years of experience in consulting or industry in a sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Fluency in English and German
- 6 years of experience related to multiple sub-categories within the corporate and professional services / travel and fleet category
- Ability to act independently, drive multiple projects and effectively and communicate with customers
- Strong analytical, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Formal training and/or experience in strategic sourcing, negotiations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
Salary: 104-114k monthly CZK gross
Start: upon agreement
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Then send me your CV in English! I will call you to discuss more details.