REED is currently looking for several Procurement Assistants who will join our international client’s Procurement Agreements Support Team. If you have 1 years’ worth of administrative experience, would like to develop your knowledge of SAP and assist the organisations key business clients, then read further!
- Creation of new agreements in SAP, ensuring proper set up for automatic issuance of Purchase Orders, receipts, and payments.
- Responsible for SAP agreement maintenance that may include revising prices, making additions or deletions, updating client or supplier information
- Issuing vendor master requests
- Assist business clients with SAP utilisation and procurement activities
- Perform data gathering and analysis
Experience and skill set
- 1 years’ worth of administrative experience
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
- Programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g., free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution and much more
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: Flexible with set core hours (after probation)
Starting date: ASAP
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!