Are you a communicative person who would like to use English and French on a daily basis? This position is an opportunity for fresh graduates with little or no experience to gain skills under the wing of an international company in Brno. Plus, if you would like to learn more about the field of Finance, this job is a perfect match!
What will you do?
- Monitor payment performance of clients (companies) and make sure all requests are actioned and response is provided
- Maintain accurate and up to date all contact records and interaction with customers in CRM
- Highlight all customers disputes and record in SAP immediately to ensure quick turnaround
- Do daily review of a credit hold listand and a follow up on all disputes on assigned customer accounts, with customers on unallocated payments
- Issue copy invoices/credit notes and account statements as required
What qualities should you have?
- Fluency in French (B2+) and English (B2+)
- Very good communication skills - verbal and written
- Be advanced user of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel)
- Proactive approach and an eye for a detail
What can our client offer to you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- HO days
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, discount vouchers, Multisport card
- Internal trainings, ACCA
- Language courses, wellness programme
- Open company culture, regular fruit days
Work hours: 37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday with a core 10:00-15:00
Starting date: Immediately / negotiable
Interview process: video interview (1-2 stages)
If you are interested, please apply directly or send me your CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbkova, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org