We are currently seeking a candidate to join our client´s payables team. If you are organized, able to prioritize and to work independently, you´re good with numbers and you speak English and Italian OR German, check this out! This opportunity is great for both junior and senior accountants.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Process payment documents in a timely, accurate and cost efficient manner
- Analyze the problems, search for the solutions
- Maintain the Vendor Master File in a controlled environment
- Daily processing of requests in various ERP systems
- Ensure compliance with controls standards, internal procedures and country requirements
- Communicate daily with Payables and Acquisition department, internal clients and suppliers
- Look for process improvements to maximize efficiencies
What do you need to have:
- Fluent in English and Italian OR German
- Advanced in analytical capability and numeracy
- Customer service oriented
- Collaborative, team player
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledgeable of SAP and Purchase to Pay process is an advantage
- Good analytical thinking
This position is a temporary contract (1 year) with possibility of extention for an indefinite period.
What is waiting for you:
- International environment within a well-known company
- 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
- Short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours, Home Office
- Lunch allowance
- Programs for parents, multisport card, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments)
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
Looking forward to our cooperation!