Are you looking for a career opportunity within an international environment? Do you want to continue your professional career in Customer Orders? Do you want to use English and Spanish or Dutch on daily basis? Our client is a well-known international electronics company currently seeking an experienced candidate.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Be responsible for order management
- Process sales orders – registration in SAP, checking the prices, managing back orders with customers and sales team
- Be responsible for informing clients on delivery dates, delivery flow up, ensure timely shipments and export documentation
- Process complaints – status check, follow up customer, seek customers feedback, return handing
- Process internal orders according to CO-s requirements
- Be responsible for documents and archiving
- Support Sales
Who is the ideal candidate?
- English and Italian or French at C1 level
- Experience with Customer Orders
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- User skills of MS Office and SAP are necessary
- Attention to details
- Team working
- Helpful and supportive approach, good communication skills
What do we offer?
- 26 holiday days per year
- 4 Sick days
- Public transport contribution
- Lunch vouchers fully covered by the company
- Multisport membership
- Refreshments at work place
- CZ Pension insurance contribution – after one year of employment
- Discounts on company products
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Salary: depending on experience, starting at 45k gross monthly
Starting date: ASAP
Interested in this opportunity? Send us your English CV and we will reach out.