REED is currently searching for candidates who are driven, customer focused and wish to use their English language skills for our international client located in Prague. If you are looking to continue your professional career in customer orders and would like to join an organization that is a key player in the world of audio, visual and digital entertainment, then read further.
- Responsible for order management
- Process sales orders – registration in SAP, checking the prices, managing back orders with customers and sales team
- Informing clients on delivery dates, delivery flow up, ensure timely shipments and export documentation
- Complaint management – status check, follow up customer, seek customers feedback, return handing
- Process internal orders according to set requirements
- Participate in data analysis of sales, pricing and stock availability
- Providing support to the sales department and engaging with other teams
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer relationship role involving administrative duties; and/or supply chain/logistic/procurement experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience with MS Office especially excel. SAP is an advantage.
- Detail orientated and functions well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- International environment with modern offices
- 26 days of holidays per year and 4 sick days
- Multisport card and contributions to pension insurance
- Discounts on company products
- Hybrid work system available
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!