For our client, an international company with a shared service centre in Prague 7, we are seeking an Office Manager. Do you have previous experience as Office Assistant or in similar role? Then read more!
What will be the main responsibilities?
- Organizing day-to-day office operation - supervision over the operation of the reception, facility management, mail service, couriers, meetings support (meeting rooms booking, equipment, refreshment)
- Business travel agenda – communication with travel agencies, negotiation with hotels, booking flight tickets, travel and expense processing, visas and invitation letters
- Fleet management agenda – communication with leasing companies, monthly reports…
- Requests regarding landlord, security, parking, cleaning
- Liaising and resolving queries with our service providers
- Communication with lawyers and real estate agenda
- Vendors contracts agenda – holder of CEE/SEE Contracts register
- Ad-hoc support of managers – scheduling meetings, coordination of management meeting presentations
- Organizing of events – Team buildings, X-mas parties
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Secondary school / University degree
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Min. 2 years of experience as Office manager / Assistant in international company
- Professional knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Pro-active, flexible, positive mind-set, independent, quick learner, multi-tasker
- Highly organized, reliable (completer / finisher) and persistent
- Very good communication and organization skills
What will you earn?
- salary 40-45k gross monthly (according to experience)
- 26 holiday days per year
- 4 Sick days
- Public transport contribution
- Lunch vouchers
- Multisport membership
- Refreshments at work place
- Discounts on company products
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP
If you are curious about this opportunity, feel free to send us your CV!
Looking forward to our cooperation!