We are seeking an individual to join our clients Finance Systems Development & Support team as a Netsuite Administrator.
The successful candidate will have extensive NetSuite experience, bring a strong project delivery ethic and will be able to work with and influence key users in multiple geographies.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking global transformation programme. NetSuite is central to this strategy.
Working with our business and technology colleagues, the NetSuite Administrator will ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation’s strategic vision. The role will require the user to help develop new automations and integrations within the NetSuite ERP system and associated integration platforms.
The NetSuite Administrator will report to the Financial Systems Manager, and have overall responsibility for maintaining application availability and resolving issues reported by end users of the application.
- Work with support analysts, coordinating activities to meet incident management targets and build knowledge capture and transfer within the team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve process, application and functional issues.
- Hands-on resolution of P1 tickets or other issues where expert knowledge is required.
- Design, build and deploy customisations in NetSuite leveraging Workflows and Custom records.
- Help to design and deploy customisations in NetSuite alongside developers using SuiteScript.
- Facilitate release management activities across teams, ensuring controlled and timely deployments within a continuous integration environment.
- Support system integrations to and from NetSuite.
- Lead on technical and general user support and training, liaising with multiple departments.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience as a NetSuite Administrator within a complex OneWorld implementation.
- More than 3 years of experience with NetSuite at an Administrator level
- Experience working in technical helpdesk or support roles
- Fully confident supporting all aspects of O2C, P2P, R2R and FAM
- SuiteFoundation Certification
- SuiteScript and integration experience (Boomi preferred)
- Up to date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, including latest release
- Experience working with data import processes and migration
- Comfortable in creating and testing processes, documentation development and end user training
- Experience with Zone Billing and Advanced Revenue Management
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of business development activities, including the design of NetSuite solutions based upon input from business analysts
- Knowledge of the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment
- An understanding of NetSuite offerings, including licensing options
- A confident written and verbal communicator, able to clearly explain digital solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of priorities and able to balance workload across various projects, issues, and end users
- Able to work within a team with varied skillsets, both leading and supporting colleagues