Our prestigious client, technology company, is looking for a Junior Marketing Specialist / Marketing Assistant to support the North & South Europe field marketing region. This role supports field marketing managers in Europe with programs and operational processes that allows them to reach target accounts, generate MQLs, and increase pipeline contribution in country through own and Channel Partner activities.
This person is a highly organized person who can do the hands-on work of managing logistics and online and offline details for projects taking place in person or virtually.
This is a great opportunity to learn, be mentored, and grow in your marketing career.
What You will be doing:
• Creation of marketing campaign codes and lead uploads
• Supporting launching and logistics of programs and events
• Support in email and digital campaign execution and coordination
• Open and monitoring purchase orders
• Contract management
• Vendor logistics and shipping
• Supporting Senior Field Marketing Managers with special projects across Europe
• To have minimum of 1-2 years of experience in sales or marketing field
• To be detail oriented
• Proactive, self-motivated, innovative, and collaborative
• Proven ability to work well with all levels of management and peers
• Experience using Google Workspace and Salesforce is a big advantage
• Experience in a fast paced, technology-oriented environment is a big plus
• Advanced knowledge of English language (C1) is required.
• Working at a stable international and expanding company
• Temporary contract for 5 months with possibility of extension
• Full time, 40 hours per week, hybrid working hours
• Interesting benefits: Multisport card, meal allowance, phone allowance, etc.
• Immediate start
• Location of workplace: Prague 8 – Karlín
If you are interested into the role, please apply with an updated CV in English!