Successful developer of industrial buildings is looking for a new Junior Legal Assistant and REED is helping them to find the fittest candidate. Do you have experience in corporate support position and you love dynamic environment? If so, let us know about yourself!
Description of the position:
• Supporting Legal M&A and Banking Finance department – securing meetings, conference calls, seminars, travel
• Preparing legal documents – agreements and amendments, terminations, consents, notices, protocols, powers of attorney, statements, letters, petitions to court and to cadastral office or any other institutions
• Assisting with internal legal processes – preparation of summaries, cover sheets
• Close cooperation with other company offices, organizing signing for the whole group
• Communication with banks, clients, various third parties as required
• Evidence of all documents – scanning, archiving (both electronic and paper), maintaining legal files, database of documents
• The job may involve the need for travelling in and outside of the Czech Republic
• Dynamic person with drive with high ability to be discrete
• Willingness to learn, being responsible and flexible
• High school diploma, no need of legal knowledge, but advantage if so
• At least 1 year of previous experience supporting corporate team/individual, supporting legal team is an advantage
• Fluent Czech and English language – written and spoken
Our client offers:
• Free breakfasts and lunches in the office
• Motivating salary and yearly bonus with excellent performance
• Mobile phone, laptop
• Pension insurance contribution
• Free Multisport card
Start date: Immediately / negotiable
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.