Do you understand a little bit of French? Are you interested in the field of IT? Great! Then you might be interested in a Junior Database Developer role where you could join a new branch of an international company in Brno. The role is a chance for someone who is familiar with databases, or for someone who has strong interest in IT (the company would support you during the learning process).
What will you do?
- Maintain and update data in the company's customer database
- Analyse the current state of the customer database and resolve issues
- Be in contact with other departments regarding the data
- Report using the company reporting tool
What qualities are we looking for?
- Intermediate level of French (A2/B1+) to understand commands
- Fluent level of English (B2+)
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Interest in IT and strong motivation to learn
- Eligibility to work in Czech Republic
What does the company offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation + 2 sick days
- Possibility to occasionally work from home
- Meal allowance
- Training courses, language courses
- Fresh start with a new company branch
Starting date: March 2023
Recruitment process: 3 stages
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org