Join the IT HUB community of IT enthusiasts, based in Prague, a start-up mindset and become part of an international team with unlimited opportunities. As a Junior Application DevOps Engineer you will be part of the team who is responsible for Implementation and Configuration of the Aptitude application, which will be used for IFRS17 Financial Reporting also responsible that the applications complies to the security and risk standards.
- Configuration of the Aptitude application, which will be used for IFRS17 Financial Reporting
- Ensuring that the application complies to the security and risk standards
- Participation in testing and DevOps activities related to IFRS17 reporting
- Analysis of incidents and issues related to operational support
- Usage of CI/CD development process and way of working
- Daily usage of Scrum methodology, attending the Scrum events
- Keep technical knowledge in the Aptitude team up to date by bringing in innovation and research
- Collaboration with other members of the team and actively learning from Senior members.
- Good SQL knowledge (ideally Oracle SQL)
- Relational database experience
- Experience with Service Now/Azure DevOps
- Experience with application/operational support
- Technical background
#JuniorApplicationDevOpsEngineer, #SQL, #AzureDevOps, #ServiceNow, #PragueOffice