For our client, REED is searching an experienced IT Governance Specialist.
Meet the guys you might work with
We are the governance team. We are supporting the safe and optimal operation of the entire company – we are affecting thousands of employees and millions of customers.
It is our responsibility to simplify both multiple regional, and global regulatory requirements, industry standards and transform them into day-to-day reality by issuing Group IT standards. Right now, we are looking for a colleague that will help us refine the IT Governance framework and coordinate its implementation. Experience in IT Governance, IT audit or IT Risk management is welcome.
As part of our team, you’ll be actively participating in defining and implementing Group IT standards in our entities across the world. This includes defining Group IT processes affecting more than 60 thousand employees and regular discussions with relevant stakeholders on complex solutions and their optimization and automation – finding the best approach for the given situation together with various technology experts and other business supporting functions (Enterprise Architecture, Data Governance, Legal and Compliance, Operational Risk etc.).
We want you if you have
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (B2 or better).
- Understanding of IT standards such as ITIL or COBIT.
- Basic understanding of IT regulations and standards in connection with financial institutions (GDPR, PCI DSS, EBA Guidelines)
- Certification in either ITIL, COBIT or similar is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of UML is an advantage.
- Communicative skills, common sense, and an ability to work in a global, multicultural company are essential.