For our client, an American multinational information technology services and consulting company, we are currently looking for a skilled IT Business Analyst.
The company's Cloud, Infrastructure, and Security Services Practice (CIS) is all about embracing digital transformation by driving core modernization holistically across layers. They help customers transform infrastructure and workplace to meet the rapidly evolving needs of the digital era. Their holistic approach delivers key results for our customers by achieving cloud driven modernization and workplace and operational transformation to run the business in a secure environment.
- Work along with the Success Owner, Product Architect and Deployment leads
- Support business use case based on existing products and link usage to business outcomes
- Assist in-market digital customer engagement teams with adoption and utilization of the digital marketing capabilities such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics 360, Wordpress VIP, AWS etc.
- Develop and maintain documentation to provide visibility of existing capabilities to business and IT stakeholders as well as availability of those capabilities on a per market basis
- Be responsible for preparation of training materials, creation, and maintenance of knowledge repositories
- Facilitate market engagement activities & work closely with product teams on coordinating and leading kick-off workshops for the digital initiatives
- Be able to clearly communicate the benefits of an integrated ecosystem of capabilities
- Publish documentation in Confluence.
What you can expect
- Full time contract
- Hybrid/Remote work
- WFH/Transport, meal and wellness allowance
- Employee Assistance program
- Company's corporate discount program
- Online Subscriptions for Learning
- Annual Bonuses
- Work equipment – company phone and laptop
- Multilingual environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, etc.)