Do you want to use English and Italian language daily in communication with customers? Are you interested in the field of sales or are you eager to learn about it under the wing of an international company in Brno?
In this role you would work in a team of inside sales representatives who contact existing customers in Italy that are already using the company products but are unaware of the possibility to order technical service or other equipment. Your task would be to get in touch with them mainly via phone and offer these additional services.
What will you do?
- Be a key connection between the company and its current customers in Italy.
- Communicate the advantages of the service solutions and suggest the best solution for the customers.
- Identify new opportunities for sales and create a new path based on your judgements.
- Create reports and work with the company system.
What qualities should you have for this role?
- Proficient Italian at the level of C1 or above.
- Advanced English at the level of B2 or above.
- Great communication skills – written and spoken.
- Fast thinking, persistence, and determination.
- Experience with sales or customer service.
What can our client offer to you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days.
- Possible to work remotely few days a week.
- Flexible working hours, core hours 10am-3pm.
- Relocation support.
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews.
- Meal vouchers, regular fruit days.
- Discount vouchers, Multisport card.
- Various internal trainings.
- Language courses, wellness programme.
- Open company culture.
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Nikola Miretinska, REED – MSS
+420 607 005 512; firstname.lastname@example.org