Are you interested in automation and Industry 4.0? Do you have technical background and previous experience with automation control applications? Do you want to work remotely?
Well in that case I have a very interesting opportunity for you!
You must have:
- Technical background, ideally previous experience with PLC and its programming
- Knowledge of technical documentation
- You must know your way around MS Office
- English on a decent level- daily communication with teams abroad (B2)
- You have previous experience with automation systems- Siemens, ABB, Allen-Bradley, Honeywell and others…
- Cooperation with other departments and teams especially finance, project management, sales and others
- Communicate with the customers to reach applicable solutions based on technical aspects of project
- Controlling existing offers and preparation of new offers based on given technical parameters
- Working closely with teams abroad
- Being part of the entire bidding process from the preparation to delivery to the customers
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Review of salary each year
- Flexible working hours and environment (home office)
- Language courses- which you can use to improve your English or German
- Meal allowance as a direct contribution to your salary- instead of meal vouchers
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Great environment to further your career growth whether in Czech Republic or around the world
- And plenty more to look forward to…
Start date: Immediately / by agreement
Workplace: Ostrava/Brno/Home Office
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please feel free to contact me and send me your CV in English.
Benjamín Nevěčný, REED – Engineering
+420 602 780 613; Benjamin.Nevecny@reed.com
Follow us at www.reedglobal.cz for more job opportunities.
By replying to this advertisement or by sending your CV and other personal materials, you give your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data according to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. You give this consent for a period of 3 years after sending it.