You have an opportunity to become part of a consultancy company and manage, build and enhance all critical HR processes across the employee lifecycle such as onboarding, offboarding, HR policies, employee data, HR compliance, document management and GDPR. You will have a chance to grow within the company as company also continues to grow in CEE region.
As HR Operations Manager you will benefit from:
- Motivational remuneration, annual bonus and additional bonus
- Cafeteria system, Multisport card
- Medical package, public transportations fully covered, travel insurance
- Snack & drink at workplace, team building abroad
- Learning & development opportunities
- Highly motivated team with the leadership in Prague office
- And much more ….
As HR Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Operationalizing and executing HR programs and new initiatives
- Overseeing all HR data captured in HR management tools
- Being on the lookout for HR operational improvement opportunities by auditing current processes
- Automation and digitization of manual paperwork
- Developing and maintaining effective business relationships
- Managing onboarding experience of new hires
- Preparing exits and analyse trends to help business to manage talent
- Leading a team of 2 specialists
You should match these:
- University degree
- Min. 5 years in HR operations, worked in process & policy design
- You are happy to take on responsibility and drive topics forward
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Native Czech/Slovak and fluent knowledge of English
Location: Prague – city centre
Start date: upon agreement
#HR BP #HR Business Partner #HR Manager #HR Operations Manager
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.