Do you have some experience with customer service and are you interested in the field of IT? You do not need any experience from IT, what matters is your level of Italian, communication skills and willingness to learn new things. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start the career in IT from a scratch.
What will you do?
- Be part of the 1st level technical support team
- Solve issues related to PCs, printers, emails, etc.
- Communicate with customers’ issues via phone and emails (ticketing system)
We are looking for:
- Advanced Italian (C1+) and fluent English (B2+)
- 2 years of customer focused and service-oriented experience
- Good communication skills
- Candidate who does not need a work permit
- Previous experience with Technical Support would be an advantage, but we are happy to consider candidates without experience but with an interest in the field of IT
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 7.5 hour workday
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card & cafeteria system of flexible benefits
- Mobile phone with company tariff for personal use
- Language courses (German, English, Czech)
- Training opportunities (technical, soft-skills)
- Friendly working environment
- Modern and colourful workplace
- Relax area and terrace
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
Working hours: 7,5 hours shifts (starting at 7, 8, 9 or 10)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Nikola Miretinska, REED – MSS
+420 607 005 512; email@example.com