Do you speak French fluently and are you interested in the field of IT? This position is a great opportunity to participate in building a new company branch. This job is a chance for someone who wants to start their career in IT, or for an experienced senior who would like to share his knowledge and help with creation of the technical support team.
What will you do?
- Troubleshoot technical issues in Level 1
- Keep track of work in the ticketing system
- Support customers with technical requests - mostly via email
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Inform management of recurring problems
What qualities you should have?
- Fluent level of French (B2+) and English (B2+) OR fluent level of French (B2+), proficient Czech (C1+) and communicative English (B1+)
- Experience in IT support or an interest in IT and motivation to learn
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Android, or iOS
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- High school education
What does the company offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation + 2 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Training courses, language courses
- Fresh start with a new company branch
- Opportunity to implement your ideas
- Teambuilding activities
Work hours: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri, shifts
Starting date: Immediately
Interview process: 2 stages (1. test of language skills, 2. interview with manager)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or send me an email with your English CV attached.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com