Do you speak Polish and English? Do you love travelling and interacting with customers who want to travel? This position is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who doesn’t mind going back into a junior role.
Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. Our client will provide up to 2 months of free private accommodation and contribute to your travel expenses. You will also get a sim card which will be charged for the first month (calls, texts, data).
• General reservations
• Providing information about the company products and services
• Passenger check-in assistance
• Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
• Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish, fluent English
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Customer oriented individual
• Willingness to work occasional weekend shifts
• Advanced PC user
The offer includes:
• Performance based bonus up and guaranteed salary increases
• Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
• Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
• Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits, team building activities, variety of trainings
• Multisport card
• Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first three months and coverage of travel expenses, free Czech SIM card with prepaid one month of service)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 8 hour shifts (distributed between 8am and 6pm), no overnight shifts, some weekend shifts
Starting date: 5th September
Recruitment process: Phone language check + video interview + Test (all done remotely)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation.
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org