Do you speak German and English? Do you love travelling and interacting with customers who want to travel? This role is available in an office in Brno but also allows working from home anywhere in the Czech Republic on a full time basis.
This position is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who doesn’t mind going back into a junior role. You will work for a well-known airline. Our client offers great benefits such as massive discounts on not only flights but hotels and car hires as well and not only for you but your close ones too, meal vouchers, and contribution to your leisure activities.
Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. Our client will provide up to 3 months of free private accommodation and contribute to your travel expenses. You will also get a sim card which will be charged for the first month (calls, texts, data).
As a Flights Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
• General flight reservations
• Providing information about the company products and services
• Passenger check-in assistance
• Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
• Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German, fluent English
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Customer oriented individual
• Willingness to work occasional weekend shifts
• Advanced PC user
The offer includes:
• Performance based bonus up and guaranteed salary increases
• Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
• Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
• Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits, team building activities, variety of trainings
• Multisport card
• Possibility to work 100% from home after 2 months of training in Brno (accommodation provided)
• Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first three months and coverage of travel expenses, free Czech SIM card with prepaid one month of service)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week, no overnight shifts, some weekend shifts
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: Phone language check + Skype + Test (all done remotely)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com