Do you speak Hebrew and English? Do you love travelling and interacting with customers who want to travel? This role is available in an office in Brno. It allows working from home anywhere in the Czech Republic on a full-time basis after 6 months of working in the office (depending on your results). This position is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who doesn’t mind going back into a junior role.
Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. Our client will provide up to 3 months of free private accommodation and contribute to your travel expenses. You will also get a sim card which will be charged for the first month (calls, texts, data).
As a Flights Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- General flight reservations
- Providing information about the company products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
- Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew (C1), fluent English (min. B2)
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Customer oriented individual
- Advanced PC user
The offer includes:
- Performance based bonus up and guaranteed salary increases
- Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
- Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
- Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits, team building activities, variety of trainings
- Multisport card
- Possibility to work from home after 6 months of working in Brno according to your performance (accommodation provided for up to 3 months)
- Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first three months and coverage of travel expenses, free Czech SIM card with prepaid one month of service)
If you are interested, please send me your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Nikola Miretinska, REED – MSS