Do you speak Greek and English? Do you love travelling and helping others? How about a new work experience in the amazing city of Brno, Czech Republic?
This position is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who doesn’t mind going back into a junior role.
Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. Our client will provide up to 2 months of free private accommodation and contribute to your travel expenses.
As a Flights Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
• General flight reservations
• Providing information about the company products and services
• Passenger check-in assistance
• Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
• Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek, fluent English
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Customer oriented individual
• Willingness to work occasional weekend shifts.
• Advanced PC user
The offer includes:
• Performance based bonus up and guaranteed salary increases
• Very high discounts on company products
• Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
• Meal allowence, flexible benefits, team building activities, variety of trainings
• Multisport card
• Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first two months and coverage of travel expenses)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 – 19:00 (8 hour shifts)
Starting date: 7.11.2022
Recruitment process: Phone language check + Video Interview + Test (all done remotely)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Amálie Chudá, REED – MSS
+420 702 118 606; firstname.lastname@example.org