Do you speak French and English? Do you love travelling and interacting with customers who want to travel? This role is available in an office in Brno but also allows working from home anywhere in the Czech Republic on a full-time basis. This position is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who doesn’t mind going back into a junior role.
Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. Our client will provide up to 2 months of free private accommodation and contribute to your travel expenses. You will also get a SIM card which will be charged for the first month (calls, texts, data).
• General reservations
• Providing information about the company products and services
• Passenger check-in assistance
• Managing accounts for the frequent flyers
• Support Travel Agencies
We are looking for:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French (C1+), fluent English (B2+)
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Customer oriented individual
• Willingness to work occasional weekend shifts
• Advanced PC user
The offer includes:
• Performance based bonus up and guaranteed salary increases
• Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
• Modern and multinational environment, offices in the centre of Brno
• Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits, team building activities, variety of trainings
• Multisport card
• Possibility to work 100% from home after 2 months of training in Brno (accommodation provided)
• Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first 2 months and coverage of travel expenses, free Czech SIM card with prepaid one month of service)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 8 hour shifts (distributed between 8.30am and 11pm), no overnight shifts, some weekend shifts
Starting date: 7th November
Recruitment process: Phone language check + video interview + Test (all done remotely)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation.
Veronika Vrbkova, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com