Do you have a fluent Italian and brilliant communication skills? Would you like to work for a strong international company and gain valuable experiences?
For our client we are looking for a candidate who is going to be a central point of contact for customers. You are going to communicate with customers through chat, e-mail or phone and provide them information about company’s products. You are also going to be in close cooperation with other teams of company on more complex enquiries. This is a junior position but is also suitable for somebody who already has some experiences from customer support or order management.
- Handling pre-sales and end-user enquiries
- Communicating with the Sales team and partners to ensure all cases are followed up in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service and answers to future clients
- Cooperating with Technical team on more complex enquiries
- Communicative level of English and Italian languages (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Customer orientated skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 4 volunteer days paid off
- Multisport card at a reduced price
- Language courses
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Employee gym on premises
- Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- New modern office
If you are interested, please apply directly or send us your CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Amalie Chuda, REED – MSS
(+420) 702 118 606; email@example.com