Our client’s Chief Legal Officer (CLO) is looking for an Executive Assistant who will organize and manage her daily affairs and support with the projects & tasks coordination cross-company and on-time delivery, keep the CLO organization and teams well organized, efficient and coordinated, ensure they are on track with their projects, the supporting documentation is up to date, meeting minutes are taken and actions are being followed up on.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Facilitating and organizing daily affairs of the CLO as well as supporting the agenda of the team where required.
- Meeting organization - attendees list, time slots, meeting agenda, meeting minutes and following up on the actions and deadlines.
- Creating and maintain schedules, cycles and deadlines for the team to assure that objectives are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Completing projects by assigning work to responsible staff; following up on results, help track department level projects, activities and results.
- Creating strategies and procedures, and making recommendations for changes to ensure the operational efficiency of the company's operation in relation to legislative requirements.
- Supporting all teams in the company for administrative matters relating to contracts.
- Administrating the OKRs.
- Assisting with team and cross-team events organization, connected logistic agenda (including business trips) and expenses handling.
- Maintaining the team knowledge base space up to date.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have at least 2 year of experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally in the international, fast-paced environment.
- You are an effective communicator with an articulate and professional demeanor and excellent spoken and written English (at least C1 level).
- You consider yourself efficient with great organizational skills and you have flawless attention to detail.
- You possess strong G-suite knowledge (email groups, Google sheets, calendar, etc.).
- You have excellent time management and a result-oriented attitude.
- Your interpersonal & communication skills are superb and you are comfortable liaising with colleagues across various departments and levels.
We offer you
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Brno with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package.
- Dogs and kids are welcome in the offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com