For a well-known international company, REED is currently hiring several Executive Assistants who will provide administrative support to consultants and managers. We are seeking fresh graduates as well as experienced professionals who are interested to pursue the career of Executive Assistant. Does this sound like the position for you?
How will your day look like?
- Coordinating international projects
- Organizing impactful meetings by managing complex agendas
- Coordinating travel arrangements to ensure efficient usage of clients’ time
- Ensuring the highest quality along with workflow of ongoing tasks and proposals
- Working under tight time constraints
What can we offer?
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working time
- Home office up to 4 days a week
- Budget for personal development and growth
- Sick days
- Retirement or life insurance contributions
Who are we looking for?
- English speaker (additional languages like Spanish, French, Italian, German are considered advantage)
- Experience with administrative tasks OR motivation to gain such experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to organize time efficiently, work under pressure and multitasking skill
- EU citizenship
Start: Upon your availability
Salary: 36-41k CZK gross monthly
Do you want to start your career within an international organization? Send me your English CV and I will tell you more details!