Do you want to be part of a famous international company? Are you looking for an entry level role (or at least do not mind going back to it)? Are you fluent in Estonian and can speak English (OR Czech) as well? If you answer yes to all of the previous questions, then continue reading, as this position might be the right career step for you!
Your tasks will be:
- Handling incoming calls or e-mails from customers who need more information about their orders, recommendation of the company’s products, details about the delivery of their order, claims or arrears.
- Doing administrative tasks related to customers’ orders.
- Cooperating closely with your colleagues from other departments (like finance or logistics) to provide the best customer service.
- Helping our marketing team with translations from/to Estonian.
Are you not that interested in being on the phone the whole shift? No worries, you can focus more administrative tasks and e-mail communication.
You will be a great addition to our team if you:
- Are fluent in Estonian (level B2 or higher).
- Have at least intermediate (B1) knowledge of Czech OR English.
- Enjoy interaction with people and have great communication and people skills.
- Have at least basic computer skills.
- Are a team player, who does not back off when a challenging task occurs.
On the other hand, we do not require any work experience. We will be happy to teach you everything from scratch. What is important for us is your interest in people and willingness to learn new things.
Are you interested in the job itself and do you meet all requirements? Great! Now there is a list of everything you can look forward if you join us.
We can offer:
- Fixed working hours with no weekend or night shifts.
- Possibility to work remotely on a daily basis (we only need you to complete couple weeks‘ long training in the office).
- Do you actually prefer working from the office? We will be happy to meet you in our nice office in Brno.
- Language courses and contributions to meals.
- Regular team building activities.
- Discounts on company products.
Does it sound interesting to you? Perfect! Apply below or contact me directly for more information.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Amalie Chuda, REED – MSS
(+420) 702 118 606; firstname.lastname@example.org