REED is looking for a skilled professional, with DevOps experience who wants to be a part of a new project within an expanding and very successful team in the banking area.
In our Sales Network& User Management team you will find friendly, open-minded colleagues of multiple levels of seniority. We are medium sized team which seems to be just about right considering the count of components we are maintaining.
We take care of authentication of users, user management and on top of that we manage sales network for five Asian countries. All our modules must work with high availability, be fast and be automated. We are basically the backbone for most of the systems in our company which comes with great responsibility.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will have the opportunity to work on all our applications, perfecting different skills every day. You should not be a stranger to continuous integration/delivery and you should be enthusiastic about improvement, automation and simply like to make things better and more useful. No matter if you are an expert in one particular area or if you tend to use multiple skills at one time, we will keep you busy. We will give you our trust and we expect you to repay us with ownership and responsibility.
- Help the team to build, run, monitor and support the product from infrastructure and operation point of view
- Automate manual work and improve current solutions
- Maintain, improve continuous integration pipelines
- Perform upgrades of our technical components
- Research new solutions, self-educate
- Advanced knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, etc.), version control systems (Git)
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools and processes (Gitlab etc.)
- Kubernetes platform (knowledge of Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos etc.)
- Experience with LDAP, OpenLDAP, OpenDJ or any similar tool
- Experience with server installation/operation (Linux)
- Configuration management tools (Ansible)
- English - written and spoken on intermediate level and higher