Your tasks will include:
- Developing and supporting automated tests of products.
- Interacting with all participants in the software development process.
- Participating in the development and optimization of the frameworks and modules used for automated testing.
- Participating in the design of automated tests.
- Analyzing the source code of tested products.
- Supporting internal automated-testing systems.
- Building and maintaining a testing infrastructure.
- Analyzing test results, and maintaining a defects database.
- Python, PowerShell, C#, C/C++
- GitLab, Microsoft TFS
To be successful, you will need:
- A technical education or a passion for technology.
- 1–2 years’ experience in software testing + experience in creating automated tests OR practical experience in writing code, without a need for expertise in software testing but with additional interest in this area.
- The desire to write good code and to develop yourself in the field of programming.
- Knowledge of OS Windows, Linux, or Unix at the advanced user or administrator level.
- A lively and flexible mind, clear logic, analytical skills.
- The desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English at the level of comprehending technical documentation.
- Work experience with databases.
- Work experience with computer networks. Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and basic network settings.
- Work experience with virtualization platforms.