REED is currently looking for an experienced Order Management Specialist who will work with a well-established Italian FMCG company in Prague. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of the order entry, projects and process improvement.
As an Order Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving orders, order processing and order confirmations
- Answering queries from customers and sales teams
- Checking product availability
- Managing various logistics activities related to order processing
- Creating debit and credit notes
- Building a good relationship with a client
To be an ideal candidate, you should match these criteria:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience with order management in a sales support, customer service or logistics position
- Knowledge of Excel is required
- Knowledge of SAP software is an advantage
- Friendly, pleasant, and communicative personality
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and at least B2 level of English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary scheme
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Meal vouchers and Cafeteria system
- Team building and further team activities
Start date: Immediately / negotiable
If you are interested in this job, feel free to contact us.
Senior Business Manager
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.com. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.