The team of our client is looking for a Software Application Development Engineer who will work closely within a global team and cross-functionally with several Engineering organizations. This is growth position designing, developing, and testing new software applications in a team-based environment utilizing the Agile development process.
What will be your task at this position?
- · Work directly with turbomachinery computers and control systems hardware
- · C++ development for the Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- · C# development
- · Work both individually and collaboratively with a cross-functional team of engineers to optimize and iterate on software solutions
- · Leverage Agile practices during the whole software development lifecycle
- · Create and analyze visual diagrams and methods - logical technical diagrams, flowcharts, and models - that document the complexity of delivered services
- · Design, develop, and test the software components to meet customer and end user needs
- · Apply the principals of object oriented and secure programming
- · Work on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution
- · Troubleshoot and maintain existing code base to fix bugs and implement improvements.
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
- Education or relevant experience in Software engineering
- At least 2 years or more of software engineering experience
- At least 2 years C++ development experience
- An understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Understanding of Git
- A passion for understanding the latest technology trends
- Good written and oral communications skills in English
Considered as plus:
- · Experience with control system/embedded device data acquisition
- · Extensive experience debugging and maintaining software in various platforms (Windows, Linux)
- · An understanding of test-driven development
- · Experience with Azure DevOps
What is our client offering to you?
- · Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry
- · Generous pension Plan - Company Contribution to III. Pillar
- · Life Insurance
- · Extra 5 days’ vacation per annum on top of the legislative entitlement
- · Employee assistance program for employees and their family members
- · Employee Referral Program
- · Volunteering Day benefit
- · Flexible working hours
- · Remote Work / Home Office