Do you enjoy communicating with people and can speak fluently French? Do you prefer to communicate with B2B customers? We are recruiting for a Business Support with French who will be part of an international company located in Brno, Czechia. Previous customer service or sales experience is preferred, but we take into consideration also candidates without any experience. The company would support you during the training process.
What will you do as a Business Support?
- Communicate with B2B customers and colleagues from different departments
- Respond to enquiries from internal and external customers
- Manage activities in the company system and customers claims
- Be in touch with sales teams, logistics, production, operations etc. to generate solutions in a timely fashion to customer issues
- Provide product information (price, availability, etc.)
What qualities are we looking for?
- Advanced level of English (B2+)
- Proficient level of French (C1+)
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Advantage: Previous experience from Customer service or Sales
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- Possibility of working from home (hybrid)
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, regular fruit days
- Discount vouchers, Multisport card
- Internal trainings, ACCA
- Language courses, wellness programme
- Open company culture
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shift, flexible with a core
Recruitment process: 2 rounds
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your English CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; firstname.lastname@example.org