Are you proficient in French? Do you like working with people? Do you enjoy communicating with people and prefer communicating with B2B customers? We are recruiting for a Business Support with French who will be part of an international company located in Brno, Czechia. Previous customer service or sales experience is preferred, but we take into consideration also candidates without any experience.
What will you do as a Business Support?
- Communicating with customers and colleagues from different departments
- Responding to enquiries from internal and external customers (mostly via email)
- Managing CRM activities and customers' claims
- Taking ownership of customer issues and interface with sales teams, logistics, production, operations etc. to generate solutions in a timely fashion
- Providing information about products (price, availability, etc.)
What qualities you should have?
- Advanced level of English (B2+)
- Proficient level of French (C1+)
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advantage: Previous experience from Customer service or Sales
What can the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of holidays + 3 sick days
- Possibility of working from home (hybrid)
- Yearly bonus and regular salary reviews
- Meal vouchers, regular fruit days
- Discount vouchers, Multisport card
- Internal trainings, ACCA
- Language courses, wellness programme
- Open company culture
If you are interested, please apply directly or send me an email with your CV attached.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536; email@example.com