REED is currently searching for experienced Business Analysts who are detail orientated, proactive and willing to go the extra mile for our client, a key player in the world of audio, visual and digital entertainment. If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your Business Analyst skill set in a brand-new role and are confident in translating business needs into IT solutions, then read further!
As a Business Analyst you will be joining the current European Sales Operations team. This position will focus on the analysis, evaluation, and refinement of specific business processes through the documentation of existing processes, requirement analysis and frequent communication with the IT department. You will be responsible for explaining various business requests in terms of technical solutions as well as supporting the business team in implementing these solutions for the international organization’s operations in Europe.
- Transfer business requirements (Perform business requirement analysis and documentation, evaluate business systems and processes; study system competencies, actively engage with the latest business processes and IT advancements)
- Manage the change implementation (Act as a primary contact point between business stakeholders/users and IT, participate in the execution of approved changes, perform user acceptance testing, ensure final system solutions meet business needs and actively engage in knowledge transfer between the relevant teams)
- Conduct Reviews (Communicate solution proposal, communicate the current plans and status to cross-functional team members and management, perform reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports (ICS))
Education and Experience
- University degree
- 2+ years of specialized experience in business analysis or a related field combined with previous years of business/technical /operational experience
- Advanced technical skills, including SAP at user or business analyst level, Excel, Microsoft Access and/or SQL preferred
- Brilliant communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong written and communication skills in English
- Newly created and interesting position within a multicultural environment
- Possibility to become a part of a dynamic company with a friendly and goal-oriented environment
- Competitive compensation package and company benefits (26 days holidays, 4 days sick days, meal vouchers, transport contribution, discount on Philips products, pension fund contribution etc.)
- Attractive work location in Prague, hybrid mode of working 3 days office / 2 days possible home office
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP/Negotiable
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then send us your CV in English!