An international company located in Brno is looking for a French and Spanish speaker who would like to work as a Back Office Support. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to use their language skills on a daily basis and be more involved in the sales activities but not as a salesman. In this Back Office Support role you will provide aftermarket support to VIP customers. This role entails providing product pricing, creating orders, chasing outstanding sales orders and communication with different departments of the company including Finance, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc., and with Team leader from Ireland.
What will you do as a Back Office Support?
- Communicate with VIP customers and relevant departments regarding orders and enquiries via email and phone
- Provide customer support for pre-order activities (pricing, availability, quoting, technical specifications)
- Manage customer orders from placement to invoicing and customer expectations by providing information about delivery dates, status of the orders and potential issues
- Chase outstanding sales orders via purchasing, manufacturing and warehouses
What qualities are we looking for?
- Fluent level of French and English (B2+)
- Advanced level of Spanish (B1+)
- Be familiar with MS Office package
- Attention to detail and great communication skills
- Advantage: Experience in a customer service or any similar role
What does the company offer you?
- 5 weeks of holiday + sick days
- Flexible working hours, possibility of working from home
- Meal vouchers 110 CZK, refreshments at workplace
- Flexipass vouchers 600 CZK or Multisport Card for Free
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK, ACCA courses
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the Brno city centre
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, flexible working hours with a core between 9am – 3.30pm
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbkova, REED – MSS
+420 775 335 536, firstname.lastname@example.org