Our client is an organization that offers solutions in the development of vehicle electrification. Through its activities, it helps some of the world's most prestigious car brands to further develop their mobility. The company brings together pioneers of new and exciting electrification technologies and has received many awards for its projects. By integrating ultra-high-speed electric motors and generators, advanced power and control electronics and sophisticated control software - it has become one of the world's leading companies aiming for a safer, cleaner and more efficient world in motion.
Application Software Engineer
- Responsibility for the SW & applicative SW modules requirements specification
- Applicative SW modules development - model-based design or manual C coding
- Support the app. SW modules testing
- Perform SW integration according to the software architecture.
- Support the validation team and customers.
- Understand trends of automotive industry and SW technologies.
- Participate to deploy the standardized development procedures and engineering practices
- Min. Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or other field related to the role
- At least 5 years exp. in automotive SW development
- Strong knowledge of manual C coding and model-based design - must have
- Good knowledge of Simulink or/and Matlab - must have
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR is welcomed
- Knowledge of Model/Software in Loop technics is welcomed
- Good knowledge of ISO 26262 Automotive Safety Standard
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills in English - Czech welcomed, but not necessary
- Deep focus on details, focus on customers
- Problem-solving and solutions implementation
- Incentive salary based on candidate's experiences
- 25 days of vacation + 3 Sick days
- Cafeteria system and Flexi-pass
- Multisport card
- Advantageous mobile tariff
- Pension contribution up to 3% of average salary
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Sports activities - fitness, yoga, football and floorball, others
- Workshops - the possibility of career growth and development
- Team buildings
- Informal workplace
- and others
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in the reply!