This is a great opportunity for a speaker of French who would like to use the language on a daily basis and be more involved in the sales activities but not as a salesman. In this role you will provide aftermarket support to VIP customers. This role entails providing spare parts pricing, creating orders, chasing outstanding sales orders and communication with different departments of the company including Finance, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc.
What will you do?
- Prepare quotations, orders, ensuring correct part numbers and pricing
- Process orders in SAP, ensuring correct pricing, profitability, and accuracy
- Chase outstanding sales orders via purchasing, manufacturing and warehouse
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Finance/Shipping/Stores regarding orders and enquiries
- Organize debit/credit notes due to price changes, sales returns, etc.
- Ensure that administrative procedures meet Company and customer standards
- Liaise with other functions/facilities within the Company, customers and suppliers as required
What are we looking for?
- Secondary/University education
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent communication skills
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- SAP or other CRM system experience is an advantage
What is waiting for you?
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for Free
- 5 weeks of holiday, off day on your holiday, sick days (after 1.5 years in the company)
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance (after 2 years)
- ACCA courses for free
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Refreshment at workplace for free
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted mobile plan
- Annual bonus
Location: Brno - centre
Working hours: 8 hours/day, core hours 9.00-15.30
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com