Would you like to find a job in Administration and work for an International company based in Brno? For our client we are looking for an English speaker who would be part of Sales Hub team. Your job would be coordination and follow up of the service contract portfolio and mainly e-mail communication with technicians and colleagues from different branches.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Administration all contract data in the SAP ERP system
- Assist in setting up qualitative processes between companies and the Sales Centre in Brno
- Interact with the customer centers to ensure the quality of the data you administer
- Look for efficiency gains in execution by aligning the contract data for multiple compressor sites
- Perform analysis on the contract portfolio and provide feedback to the customer centers on the portfolio health
- Initiate contract renewals in due time and provide recommendations to sales based on the past contract health checks
Who are we looking for:
- Experience in a similar administrative role could really help you but is not mandatory, the right approach is the most important
- Communicative English is a must, French or German is nice to have
- Focus of details and willing to work in a process oriented way
- Strong sense and interest for getting analytical insights and taking actions on these insights
- Ability for looking for process improvements
- An independent worker who takes ownership for the coordination of the contract portfolio
- Knowledge of SAP or experience from an international company are advantages
What does our client offer?
- Opportunities to grow
- Language courses
- An annual financial bonus
- Salary increase every year
- Working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK
- MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
- Modern offices, perfect view of the whole city, a big terrace on 20th floor and relax zone where we practice yoga
- A friendly culture, regular teambuilding events, beers, movie quiz etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Bugnerová, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; Lenka.Bugnerova@reed.com