For our client, international company based in Budapest, Hungary we are looking for AR Accountant to remotely join their stable finance team! If you possess a year or more experience in AR accounting, understand general accounting principles, have a “can do” attitude, speak good English and Czech and you are ready for a brand new challenge in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, this might be the chance for you!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Timely billing of customer sales documents
- Assist to resolve the customer disputes with credit notes or amendment on the documents
- Build a good relationship with the local organizations / cooperate to improve the billing quality
- Account bank statements, clear outstanding balances with incoming amounts
- Generates customer statements and dunning letters
- Regularly run an aging report of accounts portfolio
- Take ownership of the collection process of past due amounts, set expectation around payment deadlines, escalate late payments to in-country AR contact
- Communicate with our business partners, internal operations, finance functions at highest professional standards
- Comply with company SLA’s
- Proactively take part in process improvement and standardization initiatives
Who are we looking for?
- Finance studies and/or work experience on relevant fields
- Fluency in English and Czech
- SAP or other ERP system knowledge is an advantage
- Stable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willing to work in multicultural environment
- Attention to details, good analytical and problem solving skills, resilient
- Proactive team player, eager to help others
- Professional business communication style
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary scheme
- REMOTE working - anywhere from Czech Republic
- Interesting job in a multicultural environment
- Cafeteria system
- Medical coverage
- 5 weeks of vacation, sick days
- Home Office possibilities
- Growth possibilities
- Trainings and self development
Start: ASAP / negotiable
Location: REMOTE from anywhere in Czech Republic
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more details, please send us your CV in English.
Looking forward to our cooperation!