Are you a Trainee Accountant who has practice experience?
If so, then an exceptional opportunity has arisen for a bright, ambitious and engaging Trainee Account, based in West Oxfordshire.This is an exciting and growing organisation, in a Trainee capacity, where progression and responsibility is guaranteed. The role will provide study support
This role will involve handling a portfolio of clients, preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- completion of bookkeeping for a range of clients, inclusive of all aspects of accounts payable, receivable and banking to trial balance stage
- submission of client VAT returns on a monthly and quarterly basis
- completion of corporation tax returns for various clients
- completion of personal tax returns for some clients
- ensuring clean and accurate accounts packs are prepared for Partner review, liaising closely with clients to meet all requirements
To be considered for this post, you must have previous experience of working in an Accounting Practice, an outstanding academic history and actively studying towards an Accountancy qualification.
If you would like to lean more, and be considered for this post, please do not hesitate in applying today.
If you would like to receive further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.