REED Specialist Recruitment is seeking to employ n. 3 Tool Makers / CNC Operators for an established manufacturing company located in Southern Malta.
The selected candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Working and programming of CNC milling machines, and all tool shop equipment.
• Monitor the quality of work being produced.
• Help the area Manager to define the number of hours for quoting purposes.
• Meet with customers and discuss work.
• Record the output of work manufactured to customers.
• Make drawings on cad so that items can be manufactured when needed.
• Check what material is needed to manufacture a specific task so that Area Manager can order.
• Report any missing equipment, material or anything that is needed to make the tool shop function properly.
• Troubleshoot problems on machines and moulds
• Routine and preventive maintenance on machines.
Report any health and safety hazards to the area manager
a minimum of a 2 year experience as a tool maker
Availability to work shifts