My Client are a market leading manufacturer based in the heart of Kent who are looking to recruit a Senior Production Supervisor.
The company work largely in the Food and Fragrance industries and have the capability to deliver small-batch production or mass production on behalf of their customers.
As the Senior Production Supervisor you will be very hands-on in managing the shift production teams. The business have a 24hr a day production set up, operating five days a week. You will be responsible for managing 3 teams who work on shifts of 10am - 6pm, 6pm - 2am and finally 2am to 10am.
Your working hours will be 8:30am - 5:30pm, although some initiative might be required on occasion to ensure you spend a bit more time with your shift leaders.
The role will work to ISO:9001-2015 standards and you will;
- Be responsible for all aspects of production and production staff.
- Plan, schedule and review workloads & manpower to ensure targets are met on a cost effective basis
- Carry out constant site inspections to ensure production processes & procedures are properly maintained
- Monitor & maintain production & quality standards
- Work with Operations and Technical Managers to find the root causes and resolve any issues.
This role will definitely suit someone who enjoys being a hands-on man manager and the position offers genuine progression into the company's Senior Management Team.
You will have production supervisory experience from within the manufacturing industry and will ideally have a qualifications in Engineering.
You will have experience working within an engineering manufacturing environment i.e. VAT's, pumps, generators, pipework, mechanical and electrical equipment, etc.