|Lokalita: EGHAM, SURREY||Mzda: 41458 - 61534 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Typ pozice: Práce na živnostenský list|
|Shift Type: N/A||Aplikace: N/A|
|Přidáno před: 3 měsíci||Referenční číslo: 3127719|
My Client is situated in a beautiful leafy campus in Egham, Surrey- less than 40 minutes by train from central London and just seven miles from Heathrow airport, creating the environment where a close-knit community thrives. My client is one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities, they are home to some of the world’s foremost authorities in the sciences, arts, business, economics and law. They are looking to expand in order to ensure their procurement arrangements reflect the college strategy by embedding a category managed approach and delivering value for money through high quality arrangements. This is where you come in.
Your Key responsibilities are:
• Developing and managing of the Estates and Capital Spend in both a strategic and operational nature.
• You would be the procurement lead for Estates & Capital, develop and manage supplier relationships to ensure value for money is achieved and provide technical expertise in advising, guiding ad executing procurement processes, including both EU and non EU tenders.
• Supporting the development of procurement knowledge, capability within the organisation
• Briefing the Head of Procurement on any project risks or key issues arising from category management implementation and tender exercises.
• Identifying key Estates category management priorities in respect of savings and continuous improvement.
• To deliver value for money and savings targets, and proactive forward planning for implementation and achievement of targets.
• Implementation, and continuous improvement of, the college’s new category management approach and supporting the Head of Procurement in meeting the College’s key procurement needs.
• Ability to independently scope, administer and conclude OJEU and framework competitions from end to end ( and support other team members in achieving the same)
What you'll need to succeed
• Educated to degree level or equivalent and relevant work experience
• MCIPS or Quantifying Surveying or related construction field, or equivalent experience (Essential)
• Knowledge of completing and executing various forms of Building Contracts (NEC/JCT)
• Experience of working within and alongside the Estates/Construction category in a procurement role.
• Full competency and skill level in use and administration of In- Tend e- tendering portal, SIMAP/Achilles and Contracts Finder.
• Public sector procurement experience
• Experience of negotiating Estates purchasing contracts.
• Previous procurement experience in Higher Education.
• Extensive knowledge of category management and project management.
• Ability to identify key contract issues and risks, and to escalate/ cross-refer proportionately and pragmatically.
• Excellent IT skills, competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Office 365 and SharePoint.
• Excellent awareness of College financial regulations and Public Contract Regulations and related guidance.
• Excellent people engagement and stakeholder management skills.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary starting from £41,283- £61,534 per annum
In addition to the salary you will also get the following benefits:
• USS pension.
• 27 days leave, bank holidays, 1 week closure over Christmas and 1 week closure over Easter.
• 35 hours a week with flexible start and finish time within reason.
• Cycle to work scheme
• The College has a Removal and Relocation Expenses Scheme of about £16,000 for permanent staff.
315.86 - 315.86 GBP Per Day
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXPřečtěte si více
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIREPřečtěte si více
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIREPřečtěte si více
45.51 - 47.50 GBP Per Hour
BOOTLE, MERSEYSIDEPřečtěte si více
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANPřečtěte si více