|Lokalita: EGHAM, SURREY||Mzda: 51283 - 62544 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Typ pozice: Práce na živnostenský list|
|Shift Type: N/A||Aplikace: 1|
|Přidáno před: 12 měsíci||Referenční číslo: 3127613|
My Client is situated in a beautiful leafy campus in Egham, Surrey- less than 40 minutes by train from central London and just seven miles from Heathrow airport, creating the environment where a close-knit community thrives. My client is one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities, they are home to some of the world’s foremost authorities in the sciences, arts, business, economics and law. They are looking to expand in order to ensure their procurement arrangements reflect the college strategy by embedding a category managed approach and delivering value for money through high quality arrangements. This is where you come in.
Your key responsibilities would be:
• Developing and managing of the IT spend in both a strategic and operational nature.
• You would be the procurement lead for IT, develop and manage supplier relationships to ensure value for money is achieved and provide technical expertise in advising, guiding ad executing procurement processes, including both EU and non EU tenders.
• Supporting the development of procurement knowledge, capability within the organisation
• Briefing the Head of Procurement on any project risks or key issues arising from category management implementation and tender exercises.
• Identifying key IT Category management priorities in respect of savings and continuous improvement.
• To ensure that procurement complies with College financial regulations and the public Contracts Regulations.
•To maintain key working relationships with suppliers and internal clients
• To promote and ensure best procurement practice across the university
• To deliver value for money and savings targets, and proactive forward planning for implementation and achievement of targets.
• Implementation, and continuous improvement of, the college’s new category management approach and supporting the Head of Procurement in meeting the College’s key procurement needs.
• Ability to independently scope, administer and conclude OJEU and framework competitions from end to end ( and support other team members in achieving the same)
What you would need to succeed is:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent and relevant work experience
• MCIPS or equivalent experience (Desirable)
• Experience of working within and alongside the IT category in a procurement role.
• Full competency and skill level in use and administration of In- Tend e- tendering portal, SIMAP/Achilles and Contracts Finder.
• Public sector procurement experience
• Experience of negotiating IT contracts.
• Previous procurement experience in Higher Education.
• Good understanding of contract law and applied commercial and compliance ability in dealing with terms and conditions and contract schedules
• Extensive knowledge of category management and project management.
• Experience of reviewing software license and subscription terms and conditions, and able to advise key stakeholders on the implications and risks.
• Excellent IT skills, competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Office 365 and SharePoint.
• Excellent awareness of College financial regulations and Public Contract Regulations and related guidance.
• Ability to present highly accurate information in a concise, clear manner.
• Excellent people engagement and stakeholder management skills.
• Leveraging volume and internal resources (people, knowledge, expertise)
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary starting from £51,283- £62,544- including London allowance
In addition to the salary you will also get the following benefits:
• Generous transferable pension schemes with employer contributions in excess of individual contributions;
• Up to 27 days of annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays and University closure days and the option to purchase additional annual leave;
• Performance and Staff Recognition awards which would be payments awarded in addition to the normal salary increments (where applicable), for exceptional performance
• Season Ticket Loan for staff who regularly commute into work by public transport who may be interested in an annual interest free season ticket loan. Repayment is made through 12 monthly instalments deducted from your salary.
• Flexible Working (The standard working week is 35 hours. There are no specified hours of work for Academic staff or those on grades 6-10 but a notional 35 hours a week is used as a references for calculating pro rata hours as appropriate.)
• Cycle to work scheme;
• The College has a Removal and Relocation Expenses Scheme of about £16,000 for permanent staff to assist newly appointed members of staff with the costs associated with taking up a post at the College and who are moving their homes to within a 30 miles radius of the College/campus at which their post is based. The scheme does not apply to new staff already living inside the relevant 30 mile area at the time of their appointment.
400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Hour
WEST BROMPTON, LONDONPřečtěte si více
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIREPřečtěte si více
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
BLACKWOOD, GWENTPřečtěte si více
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIREPřečtěte si více
35000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIREPřečtěte si více