Our client is a worldwide Financial Services company with a Center of Excellence in Budapest.
The Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of the company’s risk and control environments. This role leads or participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports covering Corporate Treasury function.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to liquidity and funding management, interest rate risk in the banking book management, funds transfer pricing covering both first and second line of defense in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards
- Complete assigned tasks/audits within defined timelines, budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing
- Draft audit reports, and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Apply understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and relevant global/ local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
- Applies knowledge of key regulations or best market practices to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective relationship management within the team/department and with business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field. MBA is a plus
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management and multitasking skills
- Ability to collaborate within a team, diligent and organized.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a high pressure environment and maintain active communication with a large number of partner teams across the region
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries and gain a thorough knowledge of several Finance processes
- Experience of working within a complex matrix organization
- Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
- Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
- Competitive salary package
- New office building
- Home office is supported on ad-hoc weekly/biweekly basis