|Lokalita: CHARING CROSS, LONDON||Mzda: 174.99 - 224.09 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Administrativa||Typ pozice: Práce na živnostenský list|
|Shift Type: N/A||Aplikace: 1|
|Přidáno před: 3 měsíci||Referenční číslo: 3110250|
Aim of the Role
1. Working as a key member of the Information Governance Team and responsible for provision of an information governance advice service to support the Research Agenda and in particular the Information Sharing Agreement between Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and Imperial College London.
2.Provision of Information Governance Support to a wide range of research related projects including clinical registries, national projects, research projects run in collaboration with Imperial College London and other academic partners
3. Support of the NHIR-HIC Agenda to ensure effective resolution to support data transfer between academic partners.
4. The post-holder will provide support to the Health Research Mobile Apps Committee and provide information governance related advice to the provision of new health related apps
5. Providing administration support to the Data Leakage Programme Board. This includes organising meetings, providing agendas, provision of minutes and action tables
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provision of an information governance advice service to researchers
• Follow up of adverse incidents and complaints involving research projects with the responsible management teams utilising existing Trust systems for recording incidents
• Utilising the Information Call Management System to ensure a transparent and accountable service ensuring that any information governance advice provided to researchers is recorded in writing to allow for review providing an auditable record
• The post holder will develop high quality policies and procedures for information governance management aspects of research projects.
• Development the Trusts Pseudonymisation Policy and Procedures
• Provide advice to the Caldicott Guardian and principal investigators regarding fair processing, informed explicit and recorded consent,
• Advice to PIs on application for s251 exemptions
• Review of data sets to advise on full or partial redaction of personal identifiable information in support of Caldicott Principles /data protection and related legislation
• Minimum two years of experience of working in a research management / information governance management or NHS compliance management
• Experience of partnership working across organisations and disciplines Knowledge of legislation including:
o Freedom of Information Act;
o Computer Misuse Act;
o RIP Act;
o Information Security international standards;
o Data Protection Act.
o Freedom of Information Act
o NHS related legislation
If this job role has piqued your interest and you would like to apply, please click 'apply now' with an up to date CV attached.
38000.00 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
ELEPHANT AND CASTLE, LONDONPřečtěte si více
11.50 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANPřečtěte si více
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONPřečtěte si více
29000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARPřečtěte si více
9.09 - 9.09 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
HUTTON, LANCASHIREPřečtěte si více